Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Holiday Season

We have had a great Christmas. I was able to spend the week before Christmas in Orlando for basketball. It was great to be is some warm weather. I was laying on the beach the same day that Jasmine took the kids sledding. I flew from Orlando to Utah to meet up with Jaz and the kids to hang with my side of the family. It was great to be with the whole fam again. We took the long drive back to Iowa and was home for Christmas eve.

Christmas Day was full of excitement as Santa brought Daxton a stick horse and black cowboy hat. He has not stop riding him since. In fact before my game last night he rode back and forth in front of the crowd, occasionally taking of the hat and yelling Yee Haw. The crowd loved him and in return he loved the cheers of the crowd. He likes the attention (he gets that from his mom).

I have recieved a few request for more pictures. I am clueless on how to do this but I will get Jasmine on it. She is the families tech expert.

Happy Holidays

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Hey Kurt,
While blog stalking I came across your families blog. Very cute family you have. It's been awhile since I have talked to you. I hope all is well. Take Care and Happy Holidays! jeffnshauna.blogspot.com
Shauna

BRYGER said...

Kurt,

I just wanted to you let you know that you are the best male blogger that I have ran across. Keep up the good work.

Bryan Merrell