Friday, March 28, 2008

LAS VEGAS
Well here it finally is, the post about Vegas. I never have time to get on the computer; what with two kids, a husband, packing and now unpacking, demanding all of my time. But Kurt has put the pressure on.
We went to Vegas March 5th-8th. Kurt had an interview on the 7th at UNLV so we decided to go for the whole weekend with no kids, it was great! We got to stay at the Luxor, the pyramid and Sphinx. It was pretty nice. Wednesday we just walked around the strip checking out all of the different casinos. We found a Hawaiian street performer who called Kurt up to dance the Hula with her. He was great, I have some of it on my camera I will try to download it as soon as I can, for all to enjoy! Thursday we got tickets to go to the dinner show at Excalibur. It was a lot of fun. We sat in Frances' section. When our knight rode out I jumped out of my seat and cheered for him. He looked directly at me, winked and won the jousting ride just for me, Kurt was so jealous. The rest of the night was a blur. Friday Kurt had his interview with UNLV, it went well and he should hear back from them any day now. Friday night my best friend Mariah and her husband Allen, and my sister Ashley and her boyfriend Andy all came to Vegas to hang out. We stayed up all night they drove us to the airport Sat morning at 4 a.m. and thanks to my brilliance, we made our flight and were back home Sat afternoon, completely exhausted, but we had a great time.

No comments: