For any of you who do not know yet, our family is moving to Leesburg, Florida. Kurt accepted a job with Simon, a mall management company, on Wednesday and will be leaving for Florida this Sat. May 22. The kids and I will be leaving the end of June. It will be a great opportunity for our family but we are very sad to be leaving family. I posted a map of Florida so you could see where Leesburg is, but I couldn't figure out how to highlight Leesburg. It is right in the middle towards the North. It is just outside of Orlando. So any one wanting to go to Disney World, come on over we are only about 40 min. from there, and 1 1/2 hours from the beach. About the only thing my kids like about this move so far is that they get to live by Mickey & Minnie Mouse. Since we will be so far away I will be better at blogging and Kurt said that he would get me a knew lap top! So look forward to some great pictures of fun at the beach!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I'm sure you'll learn to LOVE it there. Since I'm the daughter of a Simon-dad and know quite a bit about moving, I also know that you can find tons of happiness far away from family. There will be lots of fun things to do and I'm definitely jealous of your proximity to the beach!
Good luck in florida. I wish you and your family the best of luck. I miss my family so much and I can't wait to see them. We just moved to the Chicago area which is by my husband's family; but I don't know them very well at all. I hate it here, so I hope you have better luck than me.
Holy smokes! I could hardly stand living as far away as Denver! That's quite the move...
GOOD LUCK!!
Post a Comment