Easter moring
We couldn't take pictures without some funny faces
Daxton is on a baseball team the "Express". He is having a great time. They practice about 3 times a week for 2 hours but he is learning a lot and improving more and more. They have played 5 games so far and are currently undefeated even though they don't keep score "officially".
The other day Jade was complaining when I was trying to comb her hair that it was too tangled. So I said we could always cut it short (she has always liked her hair long) and to my surprise she agreed. And for the next two weeks kept asking when we were going to cut it, that's when I knew she must be serious. So here she is before...
And here she is after...
After it was initially cut she actually wanted it shorter. She actually thinks she might even want it shorter! But she does like it.



1 comment:
So cute, I love the funny face picture. I looks like titan is not sure what to think of Jade and Daxton
Post a Comment