I have noticed that the majority of blogs are used to display how cute and fun our kids are, which is great. All of you out there have cute and fun kids. In an attempt to switch it up a bit, I would like to inform everyone about how cute and fun my wife is. For those of you who have never meet her, her name is Jasmine. For those of you who have, what a bonus. Being married to me is not always as glamorous as I have tried to make others believe. Don't get me wrong it has its perks, but those I'll save for another blog. School work, graduate applications, and basketball have consumed the majority of my time, leaving Jasmine to battle the kids alone. (Instead of going home to help, I am at the school writing this, go figure).
Jasmine is an amazing mother, spouse, homemaker, cook. She is extremely supportive, funny, and patient. While I'm listing her qualities I'll throw out there that she is good at reading, writing, and basic arithmetic. She's the whole package. She has moved multiple times and many miles from home with few complaints and minimal tears (maybe a few more that minimal).
This doesn't even scratch the surface of all that she does but I wanted to let everyone know that she is an amazing person and to let her know that I appreciate all she does for our family. I am a lucky guy.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
yea! Pictures.. it's about time!! Your family is very cute, and I actually think Jasmine is awesome too! I could never be a single mother. I get really agitated when Jed gets home late, and is gone a lot. So good job jasmine! I hope we can get together sometime when you come visit Tremonton. What are your mom and dad's plans?
Oh my gosh you are so sweet for posting this about Jas. Sorry I'm just barely getting in here to comment. Life has just been crazy, but I'm so glad you guys did this blog so we can see our families grow and keep in touch more often. By the way you rock on the blogging business I wish Jason would put a post every once in a while. Well good to see you guys are doing well. And good job Jas for being such a great mom/wife. I only made one move from Cali to Logan and poor Jason is prob sick of hearing me cry and complain about it.I know he is excited to mave back to my home town now but I can't help but feel like it's more relief to him that he doesn't have to put up with my bad attitude on Utah anymore.
Kurt-Do you have an e-mail? Reply to: tiffanyjoychristensen@gmail.com
K so how in the world do you have my blog on your page and me not have yours??? How in the world are you??? Two kids?? So cute!! Sounds like you married a keeper huh?? So how are you??? Hope to here from you sometime~!!
Well nice to meet you Jas-a-roo. I feel like I know you now. And nice job putting up with L. Kurt. You're sweet Kurt, it's fun to read posts like that.
p.s. remember when Sadie and I made you an "L" sign for our tree house? I think I still have it somewhere.
Good job Kurt, that was super nice. I already knew Jasmine was awesome, but that definitely helped you status. j/k Your pictures are cute! Keep it up!
Well that was the sweetest thing I have read in a long time. I have to say Kurt... You may have scratched the surfice but Jas.. is for sure a catch I think you got real lucky when you landed that one. We may not be close but that much i can tell ya.. So good to hear from you.. Hope we can keep in touch more now. By the way your little family is adorable. Glad we got back in touch..
All my Heart
BJ...
(us moabites gotta stick together)
Post a Comment