Here is an update on our lives. A few weeks ago I had one of my worst weeks ever. I was ejected from a basketball game because the official thought I threw a punch at an opposing player. (I would like everyone to know that I didn't) the confrence rule is that if you are ejected because of a "fight" you are suspended for the next game. So not only did I miss half of the game I was ejected from, which we lost at the buzzer, I had to miss the next game. That was pretty low point of my basketball career.
The same day that I had to sit out of the game, I found out that I did not get into the University of Utah, my top choice for graduate school.
The next Sunday in the middle of sacrement meeting Daxton vomitted twice with the white curdleled milk and stench landing all over me. Both kids and Jasmine went through days of sickness.
Things have began looking up. I have been able to play in my games, we beat the 9th ranked team in the nation by more than 20 points. I have been invited to UNLV for an interview. Jasmine and I will be taking a trip to Vegas in a couple of week. We are excited about that. Everyone is once again health. Best of all I am done with my classes. I am just finishing up a few papers and I will be finished with my degree.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm glad to hear things are looking up! I kind of think you punched that kid, though.
Well hello there. You may go to school at UNLV, huh? That would be fantastic. Adam and I will be living there this summer and then we will be there for at least a year after he graduates in April '09. Jasmine and the kids could come hang out with Hallie and me at my in-laws pool all summer... and spring and fall and winter, for that matter.
What a sucky week! That curdled crap is the worst! UNLV might be nice???
kurt webb, its great to see this blog stuff. mckell showed me your little family here. hope things are great for your family, love jay zundel
Post a Comment