
Yesterday was Kurt and I's 4 year anniversary. Kurt, being in the young men's presidency, went to scout camp Monday night and Tuesday. When he returned home Tuesday afternoon he had a bouquet of flowers for me. I was very surprised, seeing how the only other times I got flowers
from him were while we were dating, so I asked what they were for...oops. Needless to say I won't be living that one down for a while. The rest of the day was great. We didn't get to do anything great or exciting (you know with little money and two kids exciting is hard!) We just had fun hanging out and watching Boston kill the Lakers YEA!!! I just wanted to let everyone know what a great husband, and wonderful life I have. Thanks for 4 GREAT years!
from him were while we were dating, so I asked what they were for...oops. Needless to say I won't be living that one down for a while. The rest of the day was great. We didn't get to do anything great or exciting (you know with little money and two kids exciting is hard!) We just had fun hanging out and watching Boston kill the Lakers YEA!!! I just wanted to let everyone know what a great husband, and wonderful life I have. Thanks for 4 GREAT years!



2 comments:
Congratulations on 4 years! You guys are awesome, and soo hot!!
That is so funny you forgot your anniversary! Actually, I'm afraid of doing something like that sometime too. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment