The Summer Games in Cedar City UT. Daxton loved going he wanted to be just like his daddy. It was so cute watching him copy everything that Kurt did. What a cute family we have!
I am working for Simon Property Group as a Property Manager in Texas. I spend my free time watchin Daxton play baseball, sitting in church meetings, and planning our next great vacation.
Jasmine
We are finally just a days drive to Utah, and I will try to take advantage of that as much as I can. I love that I still get to stay home and just play with the kids all day (or when they get home from school). Titan is a very easy baby and makes my life as a stay at home mom amazing!
Daxton
Daxton is as busy as ever! He is enjoying frist grade (except for the homework) and playing on his baseball team. He will also be on a traveling team starting in May. So there is little time for anything else, but he manages to fit in a little basketball on his new hoop he got for his birthday.
Jade
Jade loves kindergarten and is doing really well in school. She loves to read and has picked it up quickly. She also loves to dance and has been able to learn two christmas dances and one for spring break. She is looking forward to more dancing this summer.
Titan
Titan is a typical 2 year old! He loves to get into trouble and has no fear of climbing onto something and jumping off. He is a great big brother! He loves to love on Drake and torment his older brother and sister. My life would be so boring if it were not for this fun little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment