I (Kurt) am making this post. I was asked to specify who was writing to make it more convenient for the reader to not have to guess who is talking, not that the title of golf trip wouldn't give it away. But, since Jasmine has been the stronger poster, when ever I post I will indicate that it is me. (Jessica, I hope this helps)
As many of you know I spent a great deal of my high school years hanging out with Trevor and Jason. Before our missions we went on a little golfing trip to NV. When we returned home from our missions we went a road trip to Mexico and California. From there Jason moved away and Trevor and I spent a year together at Snow. I was married that next summer followed by Jason's wedding a couple months later. We have since all gone our separate ways. The last time three of us were together was at Jason's reception. That has been over 4 years ago. Because of the great times and many laughs we have I had, I wanted to try and get together for another golfing trip. We finally made it happen this week. Sunday afternoon I meet Trevor in Provo and Jason left California. We meet in Las Vegas. We golfed Monday and Tuesday. We mostly just laughed a lot. From there we once again went our separate ways. It was great to see my friends again. We are all at different phases in our lives but it was fun to be together again, if only for a few days. I wanted to give special thanks to Jasmine, Claudia, and Trevor's plethora of girlfriends for letting us sneak away for a few days.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
plethora.. nice
Post a Comment