(No I don't really have blue eyes but I've always wanted them.)
Next I thought that I would try Jade's picture. So here is what she might look like had her hair actually grown.

I thought it was so funny to do. Jade kept looking at the pictures and kept feeling her hair saying pretty hair. She was so cute. The website is www.taaz.com try it out it is a lot of fun.






4 comments:
Kurt,
Who would have ever thought we'd run into each other at "Kent." I'm glad we got to visit a little bit longer this time. I told my Mom you said Hi and she says Hi back.
Jasmine,
I like the shoulder length hair on you. Oh and Cute Cute blog! It was really nice to meet you at the BYU game in Provo. I hope you guys enjoyed your slushies. They looked pretty yummy!
Your kids are so cute. They look like they keep you both pretty busy. I am terrible when it comes to commenting on blogs. So sorry! I will try to be better. Take Care Webbs!
I love it. I'll have to try it out sometime.
So funny. You look cute in all of them!
New blog address www.jsnortonfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment