Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Family Pictures

A few weeks ago my family went out with my sisters family to take pictures. It was fun and I love the fact that it was November and no one needed coats. The kids were pretty good throughout the whole thing, but getting them all to smile at once was impossible. So here are the best ones.




These two were perfect because no one needed to smile!


Look at Michaels (the little boy) great smile!

The only one with them all looking!

Isn't she so sweet!


Thanks to Ashley for the great pictures!

2 comments:

Adam said...

What a good looking bunch :) I really liked the halloween costumes, too! We're blessing Ashton on the 23rd, I know it's kind of a hike to get up here, but if you need an excuse to see BYU play some basketball that weekend, you've got one!

Anonymous said...

Your family pics turned out great. I guess you'll take what you can get with children right?? We need some new ones too. Jeff would disagree.