One day last week the kids and I went to the baseball park where Daxton loves to play. He took his football gear and we played a little football.
"Down, Set, Hut!"
What a little pro :)
Jade decided that she would be the cheerleader. She kept stopping
to tell me to clap along with her. Kids do the darndest things :)



4 comments:
So funny! What a fun Mom you are. I'm going to see Twilight tonight. I'm so excited! How fun to see it opening night.
He has football gear? Holy cow! How old is he? He must be a Webb..
nicole,
Did you get to see Twilight last night? Let me know what you thought of it. I thought that it was pretty good, but I went in with low expectations. Unfortuantly I was not found of the actor they got to play Edward. :(
I went in with high expectations after all the hype for it so I honestly was a little disappointed. I wasn't too fond of Edward either at first, but he kind of grew on me. I thought Kristin Stewart did a good job as Bella. And Alice was just how I pictured her. All in all I really liked it though and I'm looking forward to the next one!
Post a Comment