Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving weekend was great. My entire family was able to get together for the weekend. Even my little sisters fiance, Jacob Mason, was able to come Thursday night. The weekend started with dinner at my parents house with the Holyoaks. it was a ton of fun. We ate then went to my Uncles house to play games. I love being with family.






My Favorite thing about thanksgiving....the dessert table :)

Jade with my little sister Ashley

The rest of the weekend was great, we went to get Christmas trees and take my little sisters bridal pictures. Hopefully I will get some pictures up of us getting Christmas trees it was a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Jamie and Brady said...

Whoa, I'm coming to your place for dessert next year!

Nicole said...

Looks like fun! There's no messing around at your house when it comes to dessert! That's awesome! Hope all is well for you guys. Maybe we'll make it over there sometime in the Spring. It would be so fun to see you guys!