Monday, February 23, 2009

I got Picture Tagged

My friend Mindy picture tagged me on her blog and here is how you play:

1. go to your my document/my pictures
2. go to your sixth file
3. go to your sixth picture
4. blog about it
5. tag six people
(no cheating!!!)


So this is the picture that was in my sixth folder.

Over the summer the Webb family had a reunion up in Colorado. The day before the reunion we went up to Provo to meet up with Kurt's brother Ryan and his family. We went to a place called Kangaroo Zoo. It is a place with huge blow up slides and bouncing castles. It was a fun place even for Kurt and I. This slide that we were on was huge, I have no idea how tall but I would guess 15 to 20 feet. The kids wanted to do a train, so I tried to hold onto them both at once. I love the look on Jade's face. We got going pretty fast while going down, but the kids loved it.

Now I tag, Mariah, Amanda, Ashley, Stacey, Nettie and Nicole (Holmes).

No comments: