Monday, February 9, 2009

My greatest blessings in life call me Mom.

Look at my cute kids. First, Daxton wanted to dress up in Kurt's coaching clothes. He kept saying "I want to be just like Kurt Webb" (yes he actually calls Kurt "Kurt Webb"), what a character!

Yea!!! Look at what I was able to do with Jade's hair. It has started to get a lot thicker on the top so I decided to try something new. I thought it turned out pretty cute!


My cute little sweetheart with her cousin Whitney.
What a great family I have.


5 comments:

Kirk, Mandii, Hunter & Taylor said...

HA ha, I think your little boy is hilarious, seriously!! I can't wait till I can pull Tay's hair up like that, too cute!! Being a mom "IS" the greatest calling~

Ryan said...

I think that Kurt and Daxton could probably coach the team better than they have it set up right now with the coach who tells his team that they are no good. Great pictures

Mariah said...

I know of a place that sell signs that say "Our greatest blessings call us MOM and Dad." Your kids are so cute.

Kurt and Jasmine said...

Thanks Mariah, you're always looking out for me aren't you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jasmine! How are you guys? Long time no see, this is Karen from Snow (a long time ago). Your kids are adorable! Are you on facebook at all? Are you still in contact with Lindsey? Is she married with kids also? Anyway it was fun to find your blog and see your beautiful family.