Monday, March 16, 2009

TREMONTON

Since Jasmine refuses to post without pictures, I must step up and write yet another post. So unfortunately not only do you have to hear from me, you don't get to see pictures of me. Its a double edged sword. This Saturday we made a trip to Tremonton. We attended a retirement party for Coach Park. It was great to see old friends. I don't know that I had seen Justin Cole since before my mission. We were able to hang with Casey, visit with the Lasely's, and see form basketball team-mates (Ryan, Justin, Nate). I wish we would have been able to see more people but time was pretty limited. I did love growing up in Tremonton. I have often thought about moving back. It probably wouldn't be the same as it was as a teenager, but I think I would still love it there. I miss being close to friends. With that in mind I would also like to mention that I do like living in Moab and as I get to know more people and make friendship I am sure I will love it here as well.

We also spent Friday night with my family. I always like doing that.

1 comment:

Levi and Cassie Mallory Family said...

It's nice to know that you are starting to resign yourself to your fate of spending the rest of your life with us. We promise to try and keep Michael from hugging you too much.