Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WEEKEND RECAP

As posted last week, Daxton and I headed north for a weekend of basketball. We saw the Bears win the State tournament, and BYU beat Utah. Daxton had a great time playing with his cousin Jacob. It was fun to watch the excitement on his face during the exciting parts of the game. We had a good time together and with Ryan and his boy.

It was fun to see some friends from Tremonton. It also made me a little homesick. I love Tremonton.

2 comments:

Brooks Nelson said...

Hey I was at the BR game too. I have been to 3 BR games this year and they have all been when they played Logan. The 2nd game @ BR was the best one though. It was a close one and pretty intense for a while.

Adam said...

This must have been some tradition your dad started. My dad is taking Nathan to the Idaho state basketball championship this weekend. Go Madison!