Tuesday, April 7, 2009
HaPpY BiRtHdAy DAXTON!!!
Daxton turned 4 YEARS OLD yesterday! We had a family BBQ with some of my family. It was a lot of fun. First we opened presents, Daxton got a race track, some cards, a magna doodle, and a horse trailer, with a Truck, horses, cowboys, fences, hay, and a whole lot more. He loved it. He also got a toy cat, a toy camera, and some pennies from his cousins Jamison and Arthur. We then ate. Then all of the kids went outside to hit the soccer ball pinata I had made, Daxton got to break it open. Then they all got baseball cupcakes. Over all it was a great birthday except for the fact that my camera's battery died, so I grabbed an old disposable camera and will now have to wait for the pictures. But I will post them as soon as I get them, (I was quite proud of the pinata and cupcakes). At the end of the day Daxton told Kurt "this is the best birthday party ever!" YEA!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That is CRAZY that Daxton is 4! Man our kids are growing up. We are looking forward to seeing you guys!
It was a great party and you are one awesome mommy! Thanks for including us!
Post a Comment