Today was Daxton's first day of school. I can't believe he is old enough to be in preschool. He was pretty excited to go to school; especially to ride on the bus with no car seat!!! Kurt came home from work and all four of us stood outside waiting for the school bus, it was a little obvious we were first timers :)
Daxton in his "first day of school outfit."
He's ready to go!
Waiting for the bus, (it was a little behind schedule and Daxton got a little tired of waiting).
Kurt walking up to the bus with him. Daxton just climbed right up the steps, a teacher was right there to help him onto his seat, and then they were off.
I will admit I started to tear up as I saw the bus drive away, I can't believe my little boy is getting so big!



3 comments:
I hear ya! I'm freaking out that Hallie is starting Kindergarten! What happened to our babies? Daxton looks so cute all dressed up for school.
Wow! So big and grown up, so what did you and Jade do all day?
We did laundry :(
Post a Comment