Wednesday, October 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Here's a Happy Birthday to the most wonderful man I know. Here are 28--just a random number I picked :)--reasons why the kids and I love Kurt! (These are in no particular order)

28-he plays with us everyday

27-he knows the scriptures better than anyone I know

26-he works hard to support our family

25-he dreams big

24-he loves his family

23-he makes sure that I am happy

22-he compliments every meal I make (even when I can't even eat it)

21-he teaches our children the fundamentals of any sport

20-he is willing to go out with Daxton and play catch (or whatever he wants)

19-he lets the kids win sometimes :)

18-he likes my family

17-he takes me on trips

16-he acts sad when I can't come on some of his trips

15-he can still shoot the 3!

14-he has a strong testimony of the gospel

13-he reads our family scriptures each night with such enthusiasm our 3 and 4 year olds sit and listen.

12-he is so easy going

11-he pays attention to me and the things I need

10-he actually encourages me to shop for myself

9-he honors his priesthood

8-he magnifies his calling

7-he never shouts at me, even if I make him angry

6-he has great dance moves!

5-he always makes us laugh

4-even after a long hard day at work he still comes home and plays with the kids

3-he sits in the kitchen and talks to me :)

2-he still takes me out on dates.

1-he does everything and anything for his family!
Happy Birthday Kurt, we love you!

1 comment:

California Dreamin' said...

Hi guys! We're finally back online! Hopefully for good! Happy Birthday Kurt! Sounds like you guys are doing well! Anything new going on? I've gotten caught up on my blog and made it private...if you wanna check it out let me know your email address and I'll send you an invitation. My email address is marcnannie@gmail.com
Tell everyone we said Hi!