Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Update

Well we have been pretty busy and I haven't had time to upload any pictures, but we wanted to let everyone know, who doesn't know already, we are moving again! We are moving 5 hours northwest of Austin to Midland, tx. Kurt will be over the mall there. It is a great opportunity for us, even though we don't want to move again. We are also excited to be first time home buyers! We have signed a contract on a new construction home and hope to close on it on the 20th. We will make sure to post pictures of the new house! Other than having to pack again we are all doing great. The kids are looking forward to their valentines day parties and handing out their valentines. Titan is growing so fast, he is already 8 months. He isn't crawling yet, but I am sure he will be soon. He can move around a little turning and scooting on his bum. In short we are doing great and I'll try to have some pictures up soon.

No comments: