Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss! The mall had a great Dr. Seuss party where the kids got their picture taken with the cat in the hat.  
Also happy 9  months to Titan. (He's enjoying
our new couch) I can't believe he is 9 months already!
He is still not crawling yet, but gets around sitting or pushing himself backward while on his stomach. He is such a good baby! And he loves his brother and sister, but I think he loves his Dad the most. He just lights up when he sees or hears him.

And finally here are some pictures of our new house and furniture. The house is great! We love it, it is a great location to shopping, work and school, in a great neighborhood. And we just found out that our next door neighbors are also LDS! What are the odds? Our couches finally arrived on Mon. (after 10 days of camp chairs we were ready for them) but our dining set is on back order and will hopefully get here the middle of March (luckily we brought our old table with us).  I didn't post inside pics because I am still living in boxes. Unpacking takes me a long time :)
We are doing great, the kids like their new teachers and classes, and adjusted really well. Our spring break starts next Monday and we are excited to spend it in Moab.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good thing you guys brought kept your old dinning room table!