Jasmine thought that it was my turn to make a post. We have done some fun, post worthy things over the past few weeks so it time that I renew my inner blogger.
Two weeks ago or there abouts, Jasmine's cousin was married at the Manti temple. For those of you who are Utah geographers will know that Manti is a short distance to Ephraim, which is where Jasmine and I's love blossomed. We walked around campus (that took 2 minutes) then over to both of our apartments. We took pictures while others look on with thoughts of "what are these weirdos doing". It was fun to remember the beginnings of our relationship.
Two weeks ago or there abouts, Jasmine's cousin was married at the Manti temple. For those of you who are Utah geographers will know that Manti is a short distance to Ephraim, which is where Jasmine and I's love blossomed. We walked around campus (that took 2 minutes) then over to both of our apartments. We took pictures while others look on with thoughts of "what are these weirdos doing". It was fun to remember the beginnings of our relationship.



No comments:
Post a Comment