Monday, May 5, 2008
Parent update
From time to time I have people inquire about my folks are up to. To be honest most people ask how they are doing before they ask what I have been doing. It would be fair to say that many people like them far more than they like me. I am okay with that, it took awhile to come to grips with but 26 year later I am content with who I have become. Anyway back to them. They returned home after their first mission which was as institute teacher at Michigan State University.They then move to Iowa to watch my last two seasons of basketball. They recently received another mission call to teach institute again but this time in Brisbane Australia. We are all really excited for them, mostly because we think we may get to go visit. They leave on the 24th of August. Until then they spend their days with different children and my dad will be in Moab some of the summer helping me build a house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You're building a house? Awesome!
I DO love your mom and dad, and if I have been one to ask about them before you, sorry. Paqina and Mr. Webb are just so likeable..
About this Friday; Brady is our new county Republican Chair...scary, I know. He has to attend a pretty important meeting this Friday in SLC, so we won't be able to make it to Logan. How long will you be here? We don't have any plans for Saturday yet?
Hi Jasmine! I happened across your blog from BJ's, and thought I'd leave a note. Great to hear you are doing well. You've got a cute family :)
Post a Comment