A few weeks ago Kurt, and Mariah (Holyoak) Heaton, her husband Alan and Levi Mallory (my brother-in-law) took all of the kids rock climbing. A lady climbing next to them thought Daxton was so cute and took a bunch of pictures and we just got them from her. Daxton was a great rock climber he loved it. Kurt helped him get started on the rock and after that he just crawled up the rock like a little expert. He just kept climbing.........

and climbing...........

nd he couldn't figure out how to climb back down. So Luckily a man was climbing next to Daxton. He climbed over and grabbed Daxton by the back of his harness and helped to lower him back down. Daxton was so excited when he got home, he would put on my little brothers bike helmet and climb on all of the furniture. When I would tell him to get down he would tell me, "I need to climb, mom". He is tons of fun, and unfortunately fearless.




4 comments:
that's a sweet story! I'm glad you get a chance to be by your family Jasmine I would be really hard for me to not have been close to mine for so long. You're a better woman than me! Hope all is well
Hey, I was just checking out your cute family and wanted to say hi! Hope all is well!
It's great to find out that you're in Moab. We'll be there in about a week and a half. Come look us up at the Walston residence. We'd love to see you.
How fun! I love Moab.
Post a Comment