Saturday, September 13, 2008

GO COUGS!


Kurt and I just arrived home from the BYU--UCLA game. Which was a routing. BYU won huge 59-0!!! We started out the day with a tailgate party with some of Kurts family.

The party consisted of a BBQ and a game of touch football.


Even though the BYU game was a blow out it was still a fun game. BYU kept the ball moving making the game fun. So, just one more time...."Rise and shout the Cougars are out!!!"

2 comments:

Beau, Amanda, Gracie, and Evie said...

Hey! Call me when you get into town. My number is still the same. I would love to hang out with you!

Nicole said...

Looks like fun, even though it was a BYU game. :) Nice to spend some quality time time together without the kiddos I'm sure. Looks like things are going good for you guys minus the major SD withdrawals right? j/k