Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Our "new" apartment.

We have been in our "new" apartment for almost two months now. I thought it was finally time to put pictures up. (Actually it took me forever to finally unpack all of the boxes and get them out). It's not much but it's home to us.


The kids' bathroom (not too exciting).

Kitchen


1/2 of our living room

The other 1/2 of our living room


Daxtons bedroom


Jade's Bedroom (she loves her "big girl" bed)

Kurt and I's Bedroom
Our first walk-in closet!
(it's not huge but it works)
Kurt and I's bathroom
Hopefully I can decorate the house soon. I do at least have some ideas, now I just need time. if they turn out I'll post them on the blog. But don't expect anything fancy.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Thanks for your well wishes :) I'm surviving the bed rest just fine, I think Hallie and Adam are the ones going a little crazy. Hope all is well down south. Enjoy that cute apartment!

Nicole said...

I like your place. It looks big pretty roomy and big. HOpe things are good.