As some of you know my parent received a mission call to Australia. While I know it would have been out of the budget we were still going to go, even if I had to sale one of the kids on the black market. Well turns out that my mom has scrubbed her finger prints right off. She can not get a visa due to the fact she has no fingerprints. She may have some past she is trying to hide or she has done to many dishes of the years. Either way she can't leave the country. They have been reassigned to teach institute at Ohio State University. The trip to Columbus is not quite as appealing as to Brisbane but we still make the trek.
I have been studying for my insurance test. I took and past the first one without any major problems so now I am getting ready for the next one. I am scheduled to open my office January 1 so you may be getting a call in a few months about your insurance needs.
Life is good
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I always thought your mom was a little shady, good luck with the ins tests.
She really doesn't have fingerprints? Wow... what about toe prints? Does she have those?!
Post a Comment