Sunday, January 18, 2009
playing football and Ashleys Wedding
For Christmas Daxton got a full football uniform, shoulder pads included. His cousin Jacob also got that same football uniform. My little sister, Ashley, was married in Salt Lake on Friday the 2nd, so we all headed up to Salt Lake. We made a stop in Provo where Daxton and Jacob got out their football uniforms and....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yes, you do have cute kids. They are growing so much. I love the pics of Dax playing football and the side hug after the tackle.
We sure miss seeing you guys!
Seriously, your family is darling!! You look great too! How is your sister, it's been forever!!
My blog is private but if you send me your email I can invite you, I have two rugrats as well!!
Hope all is well,
Mandii (Hodges)
mandiiolsen@yahoo.com
Post a Comment