Daxton got what he wanted and Jade got a baby and stroller, she loves it.
Then we headed over to my grandparents house where my family, and two uncles (and their families) all got together to open grandparent gifts and eat breakfast. Then went to my parents house to finish opening gifts. Just a side story on Kurt's present. The Saturday before Christmas we were in Salt Lake, Kurt had been in Salt Lake all week for insurance so we met at the mall. Kurt decided to go and look for a nice coat he could wear while selling insurance. (My grandparents just gave the adults money to buy their own Christmas gifts, so he was going to use that money). Well little did Kurt know that I had already bought him a coat clear before Thanksgiving. The whole weekend he kept looking for a coat and asking everyone where he could find one, I was hyperventilating. Well we made it through the weekend, and headed back to Moab where luckily (for the first time) there is NO shopping. Needless to say he was very excited Christmas when he opened his new coat!!!! Man, I am good!
But not to leave out Kurt's great gift, he gave me a nice new camera. The old one I had was so big and clunky, this one is small and sleek. I love it, Thanks Kurt.
All the kids got boots. As soon as Daxton and Jade got theirs they put them on.
Daxton loves his new football uniform (shoulder pads included)!
A high chair for Jades new baby
As soon as Christmas was over all of our attention was turned to my little sister Ashley who was getting married on the 2nd of January. I will try to get pictures of her wedding on a slide show and post them later! She was beautiful!



2 comments:
Hey Kurt ~
I told you I would let you know if I ever made a blog. So that's what I am doing. I made one, Finally.
http://kylenbrooks.blogspot.com/
I will be making it private in a week or two so email me & I'll send you an invite.
brooksnelson@rocketmail.com
Brooks
Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas. Nice job on the coat. Wow you are good, having it before Thanksgiving. Exciting about the camera. I love all Jade's baby stuff. Aren't girls fun? Such little mommies.
Post a Comment