5 Years ago today I married my Prince Charming!
Daxton does everything that Kurt does, he always says that he wants to grow up to be just like Kurt. Kurt is so good to come home from a tiring day at work and play with the kids. Daxton is constantly asking to play one type of sport or the other and Kurt is always willing to play with him. And each night the kids can hardly go to bed unless they've done their nightly tradition of Kurt throwing them on the bed.
He is always doing sweet things for me just because he loves me. He is always thoughtful of what I need. He even encourages me to shop! What a great husband. He works so hard to support our family and allows me to stay home (for the most part) with our two sweet children.
These past five years have been great, Kurt is a great Father
Kurt also makes he feel like a princess!
I can't wait for the great long road we have in front of us!
Thanks for the great five years!!



No comments:
Post a Comment