This week has been a fun, but busy week. It started on Sunday, I wanted to take a cute picture of my kids with their nice Sunday clothes on, and they decided to create their own poses.
Then Monday my cousins from California came to town and the kids and I drove out with my
family to Goblin Valley. The kids loved running around and playing on the rocks. The kids loved to pose, they
would climb up on a rock
and ask me to take their
picture. It was a nice day out it wasn't too hot and there was a cool breeze. If you've never been to goblin valley it is a really neat place with just a whole bunch of sandstone rocks that are everywhere hide-n-seek is a favorite game to play here.
Then Wednesday was Kurt and I's 5th anniversary. We have booked a cruise for the first week in July for it, but thought that we should do something on the actual day. My brother-in-law Jacob works for the Moab Adventure Center, or MAC, and they run segway tours.
We decided to have Ashley and Jacob take us on a tour, it was a lot of fun. Don't we look sweet in those awesome helmets! Then we went out for ice cream and went to my Grandparents house to play games with the family.
Then Kurt left Thursday for the summer games and the kids and I headed for the mountains. I love going up on the mountains to my families cabin. It was a great end to a fun week. Now we look forward to this coming week when our cousins from Iowa come to visit, we can't wait!!!



1 comment:
What a beautiful family! I hope you two are enjoying your cruise and that everything in Moab is treating you well. I would love to get together with you and catch up when we get back in November. Best wishes to you and your family!!!
Post a Comment