Saturday, December 11, 2010

I Love Family

The day after Thanksgiving I had a lot of family come out to visit us from Moab for a week. I had my parents and little brother, my two sisters and their families, two Uncles and their families and my Grandparents. In total there were 30 people. One of my Aunt & Uncles (with four kids) and my Grandparents got a motel but for two nights 22 people were sleeping at my house. It was great! We had people everywhere!

This is Jade and Whytney after they had fallen asleep, they were so cute together the whole week.

 Me with my nephew Liam.
 On Saturday we went to the beach in the morning, and played. Unfortunately it wasn't a great day and only half of us dared get in the water (I was not one who dared). But it was still fun, especially for those who had never seen or played in the ocean. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera so no pics. Then Sunday after church we headed down to Orlando to stay in a motel and spend the week playing at Disney World, Universal Studios, and Sea World.

Taking the Ferry over to Magic Kingdom in Disney World 

 My Sisters family on a Jungle ride in Disney

 Getting ready for the Splash Mountain ride in Disney

 Getting to meet the real Spider Man at Universal Studios...

 ...and these two girl super heroes (we're not big comic book fans
so we have no idea their names).

 Pluto coming over to give all the kids a hug.

 "We are friends, not food!"

We had a great time, the week seemed to go by so quickly. It was great having everyone out. I can't wait until we get to see everyone again. Thanks to everyone who came out and made it a great week! And to everyone who has come out to visit. It makes us feel not so far away when we get to see family.

2 comments:

Mariah said...

How fun!!! It isn't very often you get to make memories like that with so much family!

Levi and Cassie Mallory Family said...

The girl superhero's names are Rogue(in green) and Storm. Jeez Jas, I can't believe you didn't know that. Haven't you ever seen x-men?